Wednesday, September 28, 2011

All Brendan Shanahan

from Greg Wyshynski of PuckDaddy, Q. Are you surprised by how well the videos have been received? We?ve had fans and media from other sports tell us how impressed they?ve been with them.

SHANAHAN: Well, I appreciate that, but it doesn?t make me happy.

I appreciate that people like that we?re pulling back the drapes and letting them see what we said, and all the pieces of evidence that we considered. But I didn?t start doing this to make good videos. I?ll consider it a big success when I haven?t made a video in two months.

Has anyone called B.S. on you yet for your rulings, behind the scenes?

[Laughs] I?m all about transparency, but that would remain private.

read on

Source: http://www.kuklaskorner.com/index.php/hockey/comments/all_brendan_shanahan/

Los Angeles Dodgers Milwaukee Brewers New York Mets Philadelphia Phillies Pittsburgh Pirates San Diego Padres

No comments:

Post a Comment