Wednesday, September 28, 2011

WWE News: Update on the Hell in a Cell Cage Lowering at End of Monday's Raw

WWE News: Why Did the Hell in a Cell Cage Lower on Monday Night Raw?

Monday Night Raw was rather lackluster this week, and I found very few hits but a lot of misses on the show.

It just seemed to me that things didn't click because the creative team was forced to build to Hell in a Cell in only two weeks, and thus, they rushed things as a result.

Perhaps that's why I think the WWE completely failed at what they were attempting to do at the conclusion of the show.

From F4Wonline.com (via SEScoops.com):

At the end of Monday’s RAW SuperShow, the Hell in a Cell cage that was hanging above the ring during the show was lowered over John Cena, CM Punk, Alberto Del Rio and Ricardo Rodriguez. WWE was reportedly pushing for a “who lowered the cage?” mystery heading into Sunday’s pay-per-view.

Is is just me, or did you guys not get that vibe at all?

I realize that the announcers were trying to play up the "who lowered the cage?" mystery, but I don't think it came across that way. I assumed, like I'm sure some of you did, that the WWE would have no storyline explanation of why the cage was lowered.

I mean, the company is famous for doing that after all.

Since it appears the WWE is actually going to address its storylines for once, though, I guess we can come up with some possible cuplrits: John Lauriniaitis, Triple H, Vince McMahon, Stephanie McMahon and Kevin Nash.

I'd be shocked if it was anyone else, but guess what? I don't think it really matters all that much.

Whoever lowered the cage didn't exactly do anything earth-shattering. He or she just allowed Punk, Cena and ADR to fight inside the cell, and that's what they're supposed to be doing anyway.

Source: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/864983-wwe-news-backstage-updates-on-daniel-bryan-booker-t-and-wwes-major-storylines/entry/134478-wwe-news-update-on-the-hell-in-a-cell-cage-lowering-at-end-of-mondays-raw

A.J. Burnett Steve Garrison Phil Hughes Damaso Marte Mariano Rivera Kerry Wood

No comments:

Post a Comment