Friday, December 23, 2011

Just a Heads Up

Good afternoon folks. I just wanted to let you guys know that in addition to my musings on Kukla?s Korner, RLD Hockey, and NHL Home Ice, I will also now be contributing to a great new site called PowerScoutHockey.com.

PowerScoutHockey.com is a great tool for fans, analysts, GM?s, members of the media and others throughout the hockey world as it really breaks down the numbers and digs extremely deep to bring up relevant numbers to hockey.

Obviously, I want you folks to continue to enjoy my work here on Kukla?s but feel free to stop by PowerScoutHockey.com and check out my work over there, where I will be covering the New York Rangers and Atlantic Division.

Source: http://www.kuklaskorner.com/index.php/glr/comments/just_a_heads_up/

Josh Bailey Mark Eaton Trent Hunter Andy Hilbert Bruno Gervais Dustin Kohn

No comments:

Post a Comment