Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Take a lap: the hockey fan’s guide to Olympic swimming

In the off season I can be found in a galaxy far, far away from the ice rink, doing laps at my local community pool. This year, I’m cutting into quality workout time to watch the aquatic events at the Olympics. I can see from my Twitter feeds that my fellow hockey fans do not all appreciate the finer points of my favorite water sport. Maybe they just don’t realize that the two sports aren’t that different. That’s why I suggest that the next time you turn on the Olympics to a swimming event, think hockey.

Source: http://www.kuklaskorner.com/index.php/atg/comments/take_a_lap_the_hockey_fans_guide_to_olympic_swimming/

Philadelphia Phillies Pittsburgh Pirates San Diego Padres San Francisco Giants St. Louis Cardinals Washington Nationals

No comments:

Post a Comment