Thursday, July 26, 2012

All Brandon Sutter

from Seth Rorabaugh of Empty Netters, New Penguins center Brandon Sutter met with the local media today for the first time as a member of the Penguins.

He discussed is initial impressions of the Penguins, how he feels he’ll be used by coaches and his famous hockey family.

At first, you were taken aback by the trade from the Hurricanes. Over a month later, how do you feel about the move?

“I’m really looking forward to it. At first, it’s tough. It’s the first time I’ve been traded. It was a place I was comfortable. It’s a whole new feel now. At first … it’s a little disappointing. Then you start thinking about, you move on. I’m definitely getting excited. I think once I meet the guys and start skating and stuff like that, it will be awesome. I’m getting really pumped.”

Have you thought about how many offensive opportunities you might get with the Penguins compare to the Hurricanes?

“I think where I was before, I liked my role there and I feel it’s going to be kind of similar here. I think at the same time, there was times where I didn’t get very much offensive opportunity at all. There was no power play, no nothing ever. Which is fine if you’re winning. But when you’re not winning, that can be kind of frustrating I guess. I haven’t had a chance to talk to Dan about that yet but I think it’s going to be clear what I’m going to be doing.”

more

thanks to a KK member for the pointer

Source: http://www.kuklaskorner.com/index.php/hockey/comments/all_brandon_sutter/

Sergio Romo Brian Wilson Eli Whiteside Mike Fontenot Brett Pill Pat Burrell

No comments:

Post a Comment