Saturday, March 31, 2012

Detroit Lions: Mock Draft Take Two

This NFL off-season has certainly been eventful.

It is truly remarkable to me that deep into the off-season, far away from even games that aren't meaningful, the NFL still reigns supreme amongst sports fans.

April is perhaps the best month in all of sports in my mind. It represents the beginning of the baseball season, the final game of the NCAA basketball season, and the end of the NBA season.

But of course, arguably the most important milestone of the month is the NFL draft.

Truly, no professional draft even comes close to the attention paid to professional football's annual selection of the top collegiate prospects from across this land of ours.

Recently, I submitted a mock draft. I liked my original mock draft, but that was contingent upon the way I thought other teams might pick.

But as free agency continues to spin through its cycle, things have changed.

Here is my updated mock draft for the Lions.

Begin Slideshow

Source: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1127093-detroit-lions-mock-draft-take-two

Martin Erat Marcel Goc Jamie Lundmark Nick Spaling Pikka Rinne Mathieu Carle

No comments:

Post a Comment