Saturday, February 18, 2012

Seeing red, and White

Someone cuts McCarthy?s face. I see red. I try to remember that line so nicely spoken by Samuel L. Jackson, something about ?great vengeance and furious anger.? I am incapable of delivering that, even if I am in the mood to do so.

Before I can stuff my temper back in its box, the Lightning score,  taking the lead?again. But Vlasic gets a little revenge, ties it up.  Then, of all improbable things, White scores a go ahead goal.

I?m dizzy with all the ups and downs of this game.

I review my list: get points, win a lot, stay healthy, pick up a forward? two out of four is not excellent.

Not good, guys.

Before the last game I was worried about some pretty routine things that do tend to happen, just not all at once on the day I talk about them.  I suppose that would be different if I were writing a group itinerary, in which case writing things down would presumably be part of why they came to pass.  I guess I feel like I wrote a reverse itinerary yesterday, a great big jinx.

Source: http://www.kuklaskorner.com/index.php/petshark/comments/seeing_red_and_white/

David Clarkson Patrick Davis Tyler Eckford Mark Fraser Andy Greene zach Parise

No comments:

Post a Comment