Monday, August 29, 2011

Hockey Notes On The Last Sunday Of August

from Steve Simmons of the Toronto Sun, • The Maple Leafs are all excited about adding Tim Connolly, John-Michael Liles and potentially Matthew Lombardi to their lineup this season. I would tend to share their excitement if all three of them hadn?t been let go or given away by their previous teams with little in return to show for them.

• I don?t know about you, but if I had Drew Doughty on my team, I?d do everything to make sure he was signed, happy, and ready to lead my Los Angeles Kings team. The last thing I?d want is to drag my franchise player through the negotiating mud all summer with no contract agreed to with three weeks until training camp.

a few more hockey notes?

Source: http://www.kuklaskorner.com/index.php/hockey/comments/hockey_notes_on_the_last_sunday_of_august/

Kerry Wood Francisco Cervelli Chad Moeller Jorge Posada Lance Berkman Reegie Corona

No comments:

Post a Comment